Saturday, February 12, 2022

Day 3464: Otis.

 

 

"Otis": junk mail collage.
 

 



Want music?




Click here for Michael Jackson, The lady in my life
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 2GN2S ...

Somebody somewhere likes me? When I have no clue what today's daily blog will be, amazingly I get an e-mail from Austrian artist/ friend, Elenor.

 "After a clear night it was frosty yesterday morning but we had bright sunshine again. We found these little beauties in the woods. Maybe you can see how fresh it was."





"By the calendar days it should be deepest winter with snow and ice. Instead spring is showing up. What a delight!  I’m always happy to see the first little flowers."
 










 From Austria with love! Thank you, Elenor.

 

 
More ...

 Welcome Sebastian Luke Maisani-Cooper!

 
CNN anchor Anderson Cooper announced the birth of his second son on Thursday.
 
"He was 6.8 pounds at birth, and he is healthy and happy. Even his occasional hiccups are, to me, adorable," Cooper said during the broadcast. Cooper said Sebastian "mostly just sleeps and eats and he certainly poops, but he already seems like a wise and thoughtful little chap."

This is Cooper's second child. His first son, Wyatt, was born in April 2020. Cooper said he is co-parenting Wyatt and Sebastian with his best friend and former partner Benjamin Maisani.

"We want to thank the amazing doctors and nurses who helped bring Sebastian into the world, and most of all thank the surrogate who carried Sebastian and gave birth to him," Cooper said. "The sacrifices she and her family — her entire family — made, and the love that they gave Sebastian this past year has been extraordinary."


 

 
 
 
An amazing 2-minute video, 3,000+droneshere.


 
Just because ...
 
 
Baby Emu


 
 


Smiles for Saturday ...
 
 

 
 


 
 

 


 


  

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.




6 comments:

elenor said...

Otis reminds me of a young neighbor. Although this young man has no beard, the eyes and how he looks at you are the same. Both seem to be good and nice guys.
Jacki, I'm so happy I could help. It's an honor. And you are right, somebody somewhere far away likes you.
Have a great Sunday!

john said...

I think Otis is marvelous. I looked at his features a long time. I love the irregularity of this glasses. Tearing the paper for them really works. Your color choices are unconventional and that works, too. Nice job! :-)

Carrol Wolf said...

Love, love the photos from your friend. I got to pretend that I took a walk in the forest and sat here and didn't have to put on shoes or burn any calories. LOL!

jacki long said...

Thanks Elenor, I hope you read the comments, Carrol was so appreciative, as was I. Happy weekend!

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. I always feel especially good when you like something! Happy weekend!

jacki long said...

Thanks Carrol, yes, I agree, Elenor does have a great eye to capture her photographs. She is so lkind to share. Have a great weekend, Carrol!