Saturday, February 19, 2022

Day 3471: A fun Friday!

 

 

"Playa Mesa cacti": digital photography.




Want music?




Click here for Bob Marley, Stir It Up.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 


Update ...


Friday morning started with a text to Cheryl, Carol and me from WonderWoman ... "Good morning ladies!! Would you guys want to go to lunch at Playa Mesa today? That's Jakes new work. I know my mom has been wanting to try. We can meet at Playa Mesa. Wanna say 11:45?"

๐Ÿ˜

Previous plans were cancelled and rearranged, so it was definitely a go! We have our priorities straight! So by 11:45 we four were at ...

                               428 E 17th St, Costa Mesa, CA 92627

 

 
 
 




 


(the lights overhead)

A nice setting, and oh, the food.

 

Ricotta stuffed squash blossoms

Outstanding guacamole

 

I think we all had some form of the taco combo, with different fillings. Oh my! But, what we really came for was our handsome waiter! Grandhunk #2 is a waiter here while he finishes up his last year of school.

(sorry, backlit)

 

 
 
 
 
 
Worth the trip, what a great waiter! 

We all got hugs! Another great day.

 

 

 
 
 
A beautiful 5-minute video, Balihere.


 
Just because ...
 
Fairy wren

 
 
 


Smiles for Saturday ...
 
  




 
 


 




 
 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

 


6 comments:

lms said...

Always Love reading your Blog Jacki! Fun to see all you ladies having so much fun together! & GH2 gets handsomer and handsomer!! Always family, L

john said...

Beautiful! What I noticed when I scrolled past the cacti was your microphone icon. Guess what? The microphone mirrors the flowering cacti. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, Lisa. We mentioned you yesterday as Cheryl said you had called. We always have fun together, so we are lucky Erin whips up these get-aways for us. Love to you and your beautiful family.

jacki long said...

Thanks, John! I hadn't noticed, but I guess I take the microphone for granted, using it all these years. Have a great weekend!

elenor said...

Jacki, it's always a treat to see you in company with your great family. I'm glad you had such a wonderful time. Thanks for so many nice photos.
Have a fine Sunday.

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor. I hope you are having a great weekend.