Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Day 2267: Did I mention that I'm a ...






life: collage, drawing, acrylic & digital











Want music?

 




Click here for  Bill Withers, Lovely Day.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










Did I mention that I am a ... highly skilled procrastinator?
I realize that it's not something worthy of bragging rights, 
but ... I am skilled at it!






I've always been a last minuter. It started in college.






Where I always got things done, but at the last possible moment.






Sunday at church, the message was the evils of procrastination.
My family looked at me and smiled. The pastor too.





I am better than I used to be, 




but I still have a long way to go.






One advantage: WonderWoman is not a procrastinator!
She saw me and decided she didn't want the stress. Smart.










A smile for Wednesday ...






No comments: