Saturday, October 20, 2018

Day 2277: Slo-mo Friday.





group: Stabillo pencil, junk mail collage & neocolors














Want music?

 




Click here for Al Green, Love and Happiness.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










Haven't had an open, free day in awhile. Friday was it.
I did two loads of laundry, trash out, yada, yada, yada.
But the day was in slow motion. Is that normal?
In the evening, I pulled out this journal and found ...





this unfinished junk mail collage in my 9x9" journal.
It was a rough start of a demo for a collage project.
I thought I might finish it for today's blog?






Close ups shows the use of tiny scraps of color.
Scraps that normal people throw away.





Thursday evening Art Supply Warehouse had a reception 
for their instructors, with product demos & reps and a
 25% discount ahead of their annual sale this weekend.
I splurged on ...





I activated the Stabillo lines with a water brush,
and used a few Neocolors,




A little wonky, but it's a technique sample.
* No full sheets of paper were harmed in this process.











A smile for Saturday ...






No comments: