Sunday, October 21, 2018

Day 2278: No full sheets were harmed in this process.






landscape: junk mail scraps, Stabillo pencil on 9x9" journal page














Want music?

 




Click here for Yo Yo Ma, Cello Suite No 1 in G Major.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









As mentioned here
I found unfinished junk mail collages in my 9 x 9" journal ...









Close ups show the small bits and scraps of junk mail.
* Small scraps normal people would toss in the trash.



This 4x7" basket holds these tiny, seemingly useless scraps.
Amazingly, most of them end up getting used, as is.




I used the Stabillo pencil to outline & then a water brush.






Easy, non-demanding fun with junk mail!
* No full sheets were harmed in this process. 








I am spending the night at the house on the hill tonight.
Superman & WonderWoman are at the Laker game.
I am watching it too, on their big screen.




I am really here to grand-puppy-sit  ...

 
Zoey


which entails ...







which didn't wear down until 9:15 pm.





when I could focus on the game.





Good game until the 4th quarter.












A smile for Sunday ...









No comments: