Sunday, October 28, 2018

Day 2285: Are you curious?






Peter: old photo, collage, acrylic & digital












Want music?

 





Click here for  Paul de Senneville. Mariage D'amoure.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Saturday morning started with a hair cut, then on to ...







Celebrating 25 years, the Artistic License Fair  
is a fine crafts show featuring the highly collected work 
of over fifty LA, Orange, and Riverside County artisans. 
Their work celebrates the artistry of one-of-a-kind traditional and contemporary crafts, elevating these functional objects into heirloom quality works of art—hand-woven and hand-dyed garments, one-of-a-kind jewelry, ceramics, hand-blown glass, woodworking, paper, and silks, as well as 
breathtaking home decor and gift items in a lovely setting.




Located at Estancia Park, 1900 Adams Avenue, 
Costa Mesa, CA 92626, beneath the enchantment of 
autumn trees,  where you can enjoy finely catered cuisine.








Are you curious about what I bought? 
In the past I have bought a one of a kind top, 
and I wanted to again this year, but 
this year at $225, I passed! 
I did buy a wrapping gift set @ $6.




And, I am crazy about anything by joanell connolly.

4 great cards ...






close-ups ...







and a notebook ...



2 quilted blocks on wood ...


handmade gift cards ...



and this coming Wednesday ...





I am hoping to be there.

Thank you for stopping by, I so appreciate you. 
Wishing you an extra special Sunday.












A smile for Sunday ...





No comments: