Thursday, October 25, 2018

Day 2282: ...a scrap of the scribbles or markings.






home;: old photo, handmade paper collage on card












Want music?

 




Click here for  Chaka Khan, Sweet Thing.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









I wanted to make a thank you card for Connie.
I found some black cards that seemed perfect.




I decided to use some asemic mark making on tissue paper.




The envelopes all have a scrap of the scribbles or markings.




I caught a couple in progress ...




but most were finished before I thought to photograph them.






I really enjoy making personal cards.
Easy, fun & hopefully more meaningful.






Are you watching the World Series?

a "not a big screen" tv.

Portland artist Amy Duncan coined the name shelfies ...
during the game, I shot my shelfies.




Believe it or not, I have sold, given and donated most of my books.



Most of these are journals. TMI?





82 degrees, Sunny, Santa Ana, CA






* Lunch with Demura Sense, Jess, Mei, & Robert 
before Demure Sensei leaves for Panama tomorrow,
and someone forgot to take a photo.









For FB Throwback Thursday ...




me @ 3, Hollywood CA











A smile for Thursday ...






No comments: