Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Day 2287: What you might have seen today if you were ...






maiko: collage, ink, acrylic (5-1/2x 8")












Want music?

 




Click here for  Eric Clapton, Autumn Leaves.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










What you might have seen today if you were in Zionsville, Indiana.
Zionsville is a suburban town located in the southeast area of Boone County, Indiana, United States, northwest of Indianapolis. The population was 26,710 in 2017.


all photos by Michelle Howden

My cousin Donna forwarded me the above photo 
by her daughter, my cousin Michelle.
Always on the lookout for good stuff to share,
I e-mailed Michelle to see if I could share.
She kindly said "absolutely" and sent more.



all photos by Michelle Howden



    Michelle said, "the colors seem particularly vibrant this year.















    I drive around, slam on my brakes and take a photo out of my
 car window, hoping I don’t cause a wreck!" 

Thank you Michelle! 






Nature's palette is amazing.










78 degrees, Sunny, Santa Ana, CA





Demura Sensei is currently teaching in Panama.












A smile for Tuesday ...





No comments: