Thursday, October 11, 2018

Day 2268: Note to self, and you too, if it applies ...






Lydia: old photo, collage & digital












Want music?

 




Click here for Izzy Bizu, Diamond.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Today was Eastside, and I forgot to take pictures!
I was busy working on Jeri's project ...
which involved ironing paper to make collage pieces.
My scanner is still AWOL, so I'll wait to show you mine.
Norma brought a magnificent old family album,
that I should have photographed, but didn't think to?
Norma said I could photograph any I wanted, so I did, eleven.





Lydia was one. I named her. 
There were no names or dates on the photos.
* Note to self, and you too, if it applies ... put names 
& hopefully dates on photos while you remember. 
 



I pulled out one of my old collages and 
skewed it for the background. Almost unrecognizable.




Then I used a layer of mustard, muted, to tie it all together.





After several variations I decided on Lydia (#4).
Thanks again, Norma!


 







For FB Throwback Thursday ...



At "Chucky Cheese" Bakersfield, 1982, after a tournament.


The team chipped in to do this to me.










A smile for Thursday ...





No comments: