Monday, October 15, 2018

Day 2272: a one hour tug-of-war, toss & sorta fetch.







junkman: photos, collage & digital










Want music?

 




Click here for Corine Bailey Rae, Put Your Records On.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








I am at the house on the hill through Tuesday.
We had thunder, lightning & rain Friday night & Saturday.
We need the rain. This was our first rain since May 2018.
I took a few close ups to prove it can rain in California. 







and a few close-ups after the rain, Sunday.








But my main job here, I am a Grand-puppy wrangler.






Six month old Zoey with the sweet face 
is a force of nature, boundless energy and curiosity. 
She can dig a hole or rip out a plant in the blink of an eye.
 I try to keep her distracted & safely busy.






The ball above was a one hour tug-of-war, toss & sorta fetch.
I brought a book, but haven't read a page.





Because when she finally naps, so do I.
Speaking of naps... I thought you might like to see 
the difference in how a six month old diva-pup
and a 7 years old male sleep?





Laker and I commiserate ...



we'll survive this puppy time, in time.









6:45 pm Sunday evening.








A smile for Monday ...





No comments: