Saturday, October 27, 2018

Day 2284: Enjoying small miracles.







glasses: photos, collage & digital













Want music?

 




Click here for Michael Jackson, Butterflies.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Wednesday I got a cool text from WonderWoman ...





time with my two daughters, awesome! 
So today we did indeed go shopping and eat!
I took some random photos of things that caught my eye ...






and favorite places ...




and for those of you who follow this silly blog, 
you might remember that my trusty scanner has been 
AWOL for over a month now. Plugged in but not working. 
I use the scanner a lot, but have working around it,
and have been using my i-phone.





Tonight the scanner light came on as I sat here!  
It's back!  I don't understand but am so grateful.
I think we all have small miracles daily, but easy to miss.
Today I noticed many.



















A smile for Saturday ...






No comments: