Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Day 2274: Half day at the huse on the hill.







Rosalund: acrylic, collage, canvas & digital.












Want music?

 




Click here for Jack Jackson, Better Together.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Half day & last day at the house on the hill.
The superheroes just took off and are flying home ...




Zoey, Laker and I have been up since 6:01 am
and have had several adventures already.
Then I discovered ... 





One for each, and they were both in heaven! Me too.

Laker

Zoey

Manna from heaven! They both held it like a precious gift!
I stayed close while enjoying the quiet.
Laker, being a pro, got his chew slimy in 25 minutes, 
when I took it away to prevent swallowing it whole. 
Zoey, a novice, took 35 minutes. TMI?










I used to journal daily, now this blog is daily 
and the journal is more like weekly.
This one, from 2012, was small.
I did a collage on the left and writing on the right.




Usually abstract, using junk mail, this one had potential.



I am particularly fond of a 4x4" square format ...



version A 


version B


version C




And, the second selection from the top, rotated.



The same, filtered. The possibilities are endless.
Handy to have 102 journals to pick through, 
when time hasn't allowed time for my artwork lately.
Back to work soon. 
Thanks for your patience and for your visit.










A smile for Wednesday ...






No comments: