Monday, May 14, 2018

Day 2118: I kept waiting for her to move!





Mimi: acrylic, photo, collage & digital










Want music?

 




Click here for  Kirk Franklin, The reason why I sing.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Thursday afternoon, first day of the three day
annual Mother-Daughter get away, 




With the largest show of Andy Warhol prints ...



I took a ton of pictures, okay 96, but that's a lot.
Some are closeups of sections of works ...




early work & factory


They were more, but I only photographed my favorites.





We also enjoyed seeing the ...






some had the 
appearance 
of ceramics
but all were 
glass.










photo by WonderWoman



Again, many more on exhibit. I shot my favorites.






This museum is wonderful, well worth the time necessary to see it.



Peter Voulkos


This couple attracted attention,  resting on a bench ...



they were actually a life-like sculpture, 
I kept waiting for her to move!









A smile for Monday ...




Doggie Day Care Selfie








No comments: