Monday, May 7, 2018

Day 2111: Step by step & a dosey doe!






chela: ink drawing, collages & digital












Want music?

 




Click here for  Hall and Oates, I can't go for that.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?






 



Many evenings as my blog post deadline nears ...
you can find me at my ancient Mac Pro,  
(aka my "significant other") combining images 
to make the day's cover art. Today was such a day.





I can take a quick, even unfinished sketch (above)
and round up a collage that appeals ... 

 

 
 
play a little with layers in Photoshop, 
adding  a few brushstrokes & come up with this possibility ...
 
 



But, decided to add one more collage ...




erasing parts & letting other parts show through.




Today's step by step final, titled Chela.











A smile for Monday ...









No comments: