Saturday, May 5, 2018

Day 2109: A haircut and surprise presents, oh my!





erbrazzo: photo, collage & digital











Want music?

 




Click here for Luther Vandross, Going out of my head.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










Time for a haircut, or trim up actually.
I am still battling letting my hair grow out.
Hairdresser/former student Julie is guiding me through.
She tells me hair grow 6 inches per year!
Patience is not my strong point, but I am hanging in so far.
Then Julie's older sister/former student Megan,
came with presents from she, her parent, former student 
Craig & his wife Jean, and also Grandma June. 
I had missed attending the family New Years as usual 
this year since I had a cough and 
didn't want to risk making anyone ill.




So I came home with a haircut & surprise presents, oh my!




I am in love with my Sumo tabi socks!
How perfect are they for a sumo lover?





 
Happy weekend and ...










A smile for Saturday ...






No comments: