Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Day 2120: Hey, what's your middle name?





Miss Areva Van Huss, 1915: photo, collage & digital












Want music?

 




Click here for Charlie Puth, One call away.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








My middle name is Ann, what's yours?
I haven't used mine since school, do you use yours?




When WonderWoman was born we didn't give her a middle name.
Not to be mean, but so she could keep her surname as a middle,
 if she married later. In the meantime, I think she felt slighted.
I remedied that by saying she could pick any name she wanted.
That helped and it changed several times. Convenient & fun.

I found this 100 year old photo of 
Areva Van Huss, May 5, 1918




My Mother's middle name was Areva. Unusual huh?




Wonderful to have a picture of the name that always puzzled me.
And to tell who reads my silliness, if you tell me
your middle name, I'll send you a postcard? You in?










I bet you knew I'd play with the photo of Areva? I did.




Using the above three layers, I came up with ...

 
Miss Areva Van Huss



I know many may prefer the original, and the nice part 
about digital work is the original is left unscathed.











A smile for Wednesday ...









No comments: