Thursday, May 17, 2018

Day 2121: Postcards will be coming your way, in a while!





face2:  collage, ink drawing & digital












Want music?

 




Click here for Roberta Flack, Feel like makin' love.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








If you read yesterday's blog, here, it was about middle names.
I had never thought much about middle names, but 
when I pulled out yesterday's 1915 photo, it made me think.
I offered to mail a handmade postcard 




to anyone who sent me their middle name.
Thanks to those who responded, I have so enjoyed reading 
 not only the middle names, but the background stories 
which are interesting, fun and wonderful!




I'm up to 36 postcards to make so far, but so worth it.
(Thursday, May 17th, 12:00 pm will be the 
cut-off for middle name postcards)
So, Martha Mae, Alana Gale, Erin Long, Wendy Lynn, 
Cindy Marie, Lorraine Joy, Karen Lynn, Beatrice Irene,
Norma Marie, Marguerite Elizabeth, Norma Marie, 
Marie Alice, Betty Lou, Carrol Ann, Marilyn Maxine,
Donna Gail, Samuel Kevin, "Amy Jean in her flying machine", 
Julie Ann, Carmen Lorayne, Janet Kathleen, 
Heidi Eleonore, Jane Annette & Erin Clair, Alexis Meshi,
Lisa Miki, Katherine Kimiko, Elena Emiko, 
Lois Dorothy, John Nelson, Mary Louise, Ann Mae,
Dawn Kimberly, Duke Stanford, Donna Marie & Gail Reiko.
I truly thank you from my heart.
Postcards will be coming your way, in a while!  

 



Some I do have your address, but if 
it has changed or you think I might need it, 
please e-mail me @ jlonginc@gmail.com





 73degrees, Blue skies, Sunny, Santa Ana, CA












For FB Throwback Thursday ...



Japan, 1980, jacki, Demura sensei & Wendy








A smile for Thursday ...






No comments: