Sunday, May 20, 2018

Day 2124: I am a cheap date!





self portrait, 1998: junk mail collage












Want music?

 




Click here for Yo Yo Ma, Bach Cello Suite No. 2 in D minor
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









I am a cheap date!
I am easily pleased and it takes very little.
Here's what made my day today!
Today was a bonus ...
I went with WW to GH#3's 2 pm concert choir performance 




























us (enhanced by Snapchat) at Intermission




Always a softie when watching kids sing, today was no exception.
Then WW, SM & I went to a 4:30 Church service, also excellent.
When I got home I had 2 packages in my mailbox!
The first was a Hawaiian phone book ...





from artist/friend, Irene Rafael,  who just returned from 
an island getaway.  A true friend who knows what I like.




And, last night, Friday, I ordered this book on Amazon, 
today, Saturday, it was here! How do they do that?






It's a quirky book, I can't give a review yet. 
But I do like quirky!
All in all, a great day! TMI?











A smile for Sunday ...







No comments: