Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Day 2113: a lot on my mind!





a lot on my mind, acrylics, photo & digital











Want music?

 




Click here for  Janelle Monae,  Make me feel.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








 I took a picture in an optical store window ...
of a eyeglass model with lots of reflections.





Not just because she's pretty, but I liked the dynamics,
the interplay of the interruptions.




I separated some colors and added a few brushstrokes.




I added it to a layer of an earlier ink drawing.
This would have been a safe solution, but I went on.





Layering over a red acrylic, erasing areas and blending others.
And, maybe I went too far, but I went with this final ...





titled, "a lot on my mind."
A little chaotic & messy, but so are some minds?
Tell me what you think? Come on, tell me. I can take it!













A smile for Wednesday ...







No comments: