Sunday, May 27, 2018

Day 2131: ... overdue & always fun!





leah: graphite drawing, acrylic, china marker & digital














Want music?

 





Click here for Roberta Flack & Donny Hathaway, Where is the love.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










Time for a Valerie trip ... overdue & always fun!
Friday was a trip to Brea Gallery for their current show.










As always,
 I only shoot my favorites ... 

so please know that there are many more great works for you to see if you go.





































(Valerie is my reluctant volunteer)























































































Photography doesn't do this one justice, you need to see it up close.



























Not my favorite, but Valerie said I should show you first place.










We are so lucky to have so many fine galleries locally
 and Brea is surely one.























The gallery, library, civic center each an architectural beauty!




















  Best $3. I've spent in a long time.











I hope you get a chance to visit too.










A smile for Sunday ...





No comments: