Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Day 3929: Jose Naranga and Nylons.

    

"Invasion": junk mail collage, digital.



Want music?


Click here: Jon Batiste, I Need You.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 

2GN2S ...

 Jose Naranja
 


Every month or every other month, I get Jose's  beautiful work.I have followed him for years, here.


I haven't used crosshatch in a long time, but isn't this inspiring?


He is a fine artist, master traveler, who travels the earth making exquisite journals, which are reprinted in the same fine journals and sold. More tomorrow?



 
a TMI quickie ... 
 
I am just rattling off whats in my head as I write this update. I need black nylons for this weekend, (trivial first world problem) but I don't want to go to the store. Being a master procrastinator, I've known this need for over a week. I see another chore and do it instead.
  

Will I go or no? It's 11:51 am. I'll let you know.


 
 
A 1-minute video, stolen phonehere

 
Just because ...
 
Rufous-necked Hornbill
 
  
 


Smiles for Friday ...
 
    



     






        
    


  



                             Thanks for coming by today ...

 

 

 

4 comments:

john said...

I am so impressed with you. You are able to continue art in this theme for a year now. Unbelievable! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks John, I would like to stop on the 1 year, February 24th, but they are not stopping?

elenor said...

The scene on your photo collage could also show what was going on the last maybe 2 weeks in Turkey. The terrible earthquakes let many, many houses fall down with people buried who waited to be rescued, if they had survived. So my question is, how can people make this happen willingly. That's such a tragedy.
I guess you will have quite a busy weekend. Enjoy it, Jacki!

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor. Yes a busy week leading up to the weekend too! Have a great week!