Saturday, February 11, 2023

Day 3830: 7 Women and a quiz.


"Danger": junk mail collage, digital.

 


Want music?




Click here: Nora Jones, Don't Know Why
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

2GN2S

Super Bowl flyover is all women pilots

 

Just before kickoff on Super Bowl Sunday, fans at State Farm Stadium in Arizona will be treated to a first: A U.S. Navy flyover piloted by seven women to commemorate 50 years since women were allowed to become U.S. Navy pilots.

 
The team assembled from the US Navy will commemorate 50 years of women flying in the Navy, and it's the first time the event has been helmed completely by women. Sunday’s flyover will be comprised of two F/A-18F Super Hornets from the “Flying Eagles” of Strike Fighter Squadron (VFA) 122, an F-35C Lightning II from the “Argonauts” of VFA-147, and an EA-18G Growler from the “Vikings” of Electronic Attack Squadron (VAQ) 129.

  
* It was brought to my attention by Rad Nan's husband that not only are all the pilots women but the entire ground crew is also. Very cool



Valentine's Day is coming Tueaday 
and there is a questionnaire on FB today, about you and your significant other.  Okay, here goes ...

Here’s our story: Mac Pro and me.

How you met: the Apple Store.
First date: My office.
How many years together: 39 years (different models)
Who was interested first: Definitely me.
Who is taller: Me.
Difference in age: 78+ years
Who said I love you first: I think me.
Most impatient: definitely me
Most sensitive: me, for sure.
Loudest: me.
Cooks better: me, when I do.
Better morning person: him.
Best Driver: me.
Most competitive: probably me.

(me & my significant other)

Posted above, a picture of me and my Valentine.

TMI??


 
 
A 4-minute video,Dr. Kathy Sullivanhere.


 
Just because ...
  
Western Tragopan


 


Smiles for Sunday ...
 
  
 
    



 
 




 

 

                             Thanks for coming by today ...


 

 

4 comments:

elenor said...

There is a lot going on in your collage - perfect title too! That narrow red line makes it so exciting. Excellent!
Have a good start into the next week, Jacki!

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor, I love it when you like it. ;o)

john said...

The white space is really effective. I like the electricity of the red line. Power grid issues because of the drone bombings! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. Yes it needed your pop of red! ;o)