Thursday, September 15, 2022

Day 3679: Bear and home.

    

"Contemplation": acrylic, collage & digital



Want music?




Click here: Chris Janson, Buy Me a Boat
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 

 

2GN2S ... 

 

Mannerly bear opens & closes front door

"Close the door, sweetie ... " The most polite bear ever opens and closes a woman's front door on command. 2min video: here
 

 
Throwback Thursday ...
 
 
Demura Sensei and Genbu Kai Instructors - 2000


Home Sweet Home



 
 

We left Henderson, NV about 9:30 am. Two stops, gad and food for the road. WW was taking me home. All was fine when we got to my little home, Grandhunk #1 had watered my little yard for me, so all is well. I had a great three weeks, but it felt good to be home.
By the way I fell in love with the song playing in today's music. In fact, I am listening to it as I write. Not usually a country fan, but I love this! I took a few photos from my co-pilot seat ...

  




  
Traffic was not too bad, three or four lanes most of the way, the last photo is as we approached So Cal traffic.
The Superheroes and grand-dogs are in town for a wedding this weekend. I will see them off Sunday.




 
 

 
A fun 5-minute video, Catch it!here.


 
Just because ...
 
Roze Pelikaan
 

 


Smiles for Thursday ...
 
 

 
  

  
 
  

  

  
 

                             Thanks for coming by today

 


4 comments:

john said...

It is always nice to get home. Happy creating there. :-)

Sam Zimmerman said...

I love the bear video! Thank you for sharing!

jacki long said...

Thanks, John! Have a great weekend!

jacki long said...

Thanks for visiting, Sam.
I appreciate your feedback!