Friday, November 27, 2020

Day 3045: The Young and the Restless. I forgot the adults?

 

 

 

 

"Page 243": junk mail collage.


 

 



Want music?




Click here for  H.E.R., I Say A Little Prayer.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Update:

I forgot the adults? I am definitely thankful for the adults too. But when I got home from the house on the hill, I realized I had only focused on the Young and the Restless. I've been a little off all day, so I will blame it on that. First of all I was outside and shooting anything that moved, while we waited on the turkey.















Then WonderWoman wanted to reenact a 2010 photo of her 3 boys.

GH#2, GH#3, GH#1 - Thanksgiving 2010


 

 
 
 

A blessed day with the people I love most.

I found a Thanksgiving photo from 2016, minus girlfriends.

GH#2, GH#3 & GH#1,  2016






 
 


•   An amazing 2+minute video, Secretary Bird, here.
•   A sweet 3+ minute video, One Day At A Time, here.
•   An interesting 4+minute video, Sumo final, here.


 
Just because ...
 
Secretary Bird (aka African Snake Stopmper)



 
                        

Smiles for Friday ...
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 


 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 


                                                   Thanks for taking your time to visit today.

 

 

 

6 comments:

Jan's Art and Musings said...

Jacki, I'm glad you got to spend the day with family. I did too. Truly blessed!

elenor said...

What a wonderful family you have, Jacki. Thanks for sharing these lovely pictures.
Have a fine weekend!

jacki long said...

Thank you, Jan. We are blessed indeed. Nothing tops family.
Have a wonderful, healthy holiday season!

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor, Yes, they are a fun, crazy group. They warm my soul.
Wishing you and your family a wonderful, healthy holiday season!

john said...

It looks like you had an amazing Thanksgiving. I hope you got some leftovers but maybe not with all those boys with eager appetites. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, Yes, Erin did send me home with leftovers and I am a left-over fan.