Monday, November 9, 2020

Day 3027:: RIP: Alex

 

 

 

"3 Step Mei'; photography, collage, and acrylic,

 

 



Want music?




Click here for  Diane Birch, Daryl Hall, Nothing But A Miracle.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 RIP  Alex Trebeck


Alex Trebek, the genial "Jeopardy!" host with all the answers and a reassuring presence in the TV game-show landscape for five decades, has died. He was 80 years old. The show is not announcing plans for a new host at this time. “Jeopardy!” episodes hosted by Trebek will air through Dec. 25. His last day recording the show in the studio was Oct. 29. 

Personally, I have followed Jeopardy and Alex Trebeck for decades. People who know me, know better than to call between 7 - 7:30 pm, as I don't pick up.

 

 
 


•   A very sweet 3-minute video, sleepy puppy, here.
•   A colorful, musical 3-minute video, India, here.
•   A touching 3+minute video, deer rescue, here.


 

Just because ...

 

Kingfisher

 

 
                        

Smiles for Monday ...
 
 
 
 


 









 

                                 







                                                                           Thanks for visiting today.

 


2 comments:

Irene Rafael said...

Hi Jacki, I enjoyed the three steps of Mei. You know I always like to see your process! I’m sorry to hear about Alex and your loss. He was such a gentle positive man. We will he will be so missed. I also appreciate the entertainment! Especially the colorful Coldplay vid! Much Love to you❤️

john said...

Jacki, I love your Three Steps of Mei. I see Irene in each of them. Just plain lovely trio. Yes, sorry about Alex. He will be missed. I watched a YouTube video or CNN bit on him and he was so well thought of. A real gentleman. :-)