Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Day 3042: Humble and Kind.

 

 

 

"Shadow": photo, collage and digital.

 

 



Want music?




Click here for  Tim McGraw, Humble And Kind.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 


2GN2S

 

I've been reading a lot lately. My shoulder doesn't want me to sleep through the night, so I read to go to sleep and again when I wake up to go back to sleep. This hardcover book was given to me, but I don't remember by whom or when? It was released in 2015. I put off reading it as it involves hospice and I thought it would be a downer. Boy, was I wrong. I reluctantly started it as a next-read when I completed The Dutch House. It won me over, quickly. Beautifully written, real characters that are engaging and grow on you. Has anyone read it?       I can gladly recommend it, and a big thank you to my giver.



 
  
 
 
Another old story ...
 
I have a lot of photos and stories to go with most. 
 
 


He had been awarded a stripe for his purple belt 
after his second class. Just a 8" white grosgrain ribbon, 
but so important to the students as it signified advancement. 
We had the policy that the recipient should sew his stripe on.
Cole asked for thread and a needle and spent 35 minutes.
 His first time sewing anything. 
Afterwards I found him sleeping and got this photo. 
I love old photos. 



 


•   An amazing 53-minute video, Petra, here.
•  A charming 5-minute video, Bengstons, here.
•   A mesmerizing 1-1/2 minute video, rhythm gymnastics, here.


 

Just because ...

 

Hoatzin


 
                        

A smiles for Tuesday ...
 
        









 
 
 



 

 
 
 


       Thanks for coming by today.
 
 
 

 


2 comments:

Carrol Wolf said...

Wow! Love the graphic and it's a little different for you, too. Just finished watching the gymnast. What a treat: have to same the others because I'm getting ready for turkey day. Have a wonderful relaxing day.

jacki long said...

Thank you, Carrol, I picture you waltzing through turkey day with your usual grace. Have fun.