Sunday, December 29, 2019

Day 2711: A confusing time of year.





"Texthead": ink brush drawing, collage & digital.










Want music?

 




Click here for Roberta Flack, Bridge Over Troubled Waters.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?







This, for me, is a confusing time of year.


I get my days mixed up or interchanged.
Christmas is mostly over, some still to do.
It's the end of 2019 and 2020 just days away.
I read that I should take time to curl up and read.

 
I could. I have a book to finish and two new waiting.
But tonight I have put on the national dog show marathon.
Comforting to watch the beautifully groomed breeds. 
I think they might have missed a good possibility.
How about a resued dog show as well, open to all.







I took a few photos of my granddogs this morning.
They love to sun on the patio couch.

Zoey & Laker





As usual, Zoey (1-1/2 years) likes and even poses for photos, 
Laker (8-1/2 years) not so much.





A smile for Sunday ...




2 comments:

jeriinpaso said...

It is very confusing especially this year for me. Think I'm just now coming out of the fog and love your humor, art etc. This too shall pass, I heard. Love you Jacki

john said...

Oh, the hair! The hair is so absolutely out there. I love it! This could start you on a career in cartooning. Expressive! :-)