Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Day 2700: 7.397260273972603 years




"Polly": ballpoint drawing, gesso, junk mail collage, digital.







Want music?

 




Click here for Michael Buble & Diana Krall, Alone Again.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?







I just got up from a nap. I am in the studio 
and getting ready to find something for today's blog.
I noticed day #2700 and wondered what that was in years?

Thus the title. Doing this silly blog every single day for 7.39 + years has been mainly fun. Of course, some days are better than others, but then so am I. But,
I am going to give credit for showing up.

I also want to thank some of you who take time to comment on the blog, or on email or FB. Encouragement is a wonderful thing. 



"One kind word can change someone's entire day."







Today I met Valerie for lunch in Old Town Orange at ...


( a rare shot with no traffic?)
 Fish tacos are their specialty and we enjoyed them.
 

We went next door to ...


We walked through this giant country antique store. 
It's huge, half a block of little stores inside? 
I think you could get lost in there and never be found?
 





On my way to my car, I took some window shots.


 Sometimes they work, sometimes not?


Thanks, Valerie!

 




just because ...









A smile for Wednesday ...









4 comments:

marilyn said...

Seven years is a long time. Thanks for the art inspiration and all the fun photos you post.

Jan's Art and Musings said...

Jacki, I have enjoyed your posts throughout the years and admire you for the discipline. Love Polly!
Jan

elenor said...

What a number: 2700 posts! I'm so impressed and only want to congratulate you and thank you for so much inspiration. I really love your collages and of course all the stories you share. I'm already looking forward to your next posts.

john said...

Polly is so much fun! I can see her dancing and singing in Grease! :-)