Thursday, December 26, 2019

Day 2708: A quieter day.






*Christmas card: junk mail collage.

(*If I had finished, my Christmas cards would be as above.)








Want music?

 




Click here for Trisha Yearwood, That's What I Like About You.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?






Today was a quieter day. Christmas had arrived. 
You could almost feel a slower vibe in the air.
My cards didn't surface in time, but the world goes on.
My job on Christmas morning was to get myself, OJ 
and a few gifts to the house on the hill before 9 am. 
I did that. Wonderful to be a part of the family of 13.
Our cars filled the driveway and part of the curbs.
We are a casual crew, so sweats met the dress code.


GH#1

Some of us sat around the firepit waiting for breakfast.
Then all 13 enjoyed WW's casseroles, Hoda's rice,
Tarek's fruit salad and Lauren's cinnamon rolls.
Later we opened a few gifts.
 
Lauren, GH#2, GH#3 & GH#1



Maddie with Laker and Zoey.

Grandma with gifted "Sloth", & Laker

We had Christmas earlier than in some years since 
Superman and WonderWoman were going into 
the Laker game at the Staples Center in LA.

Laker - Clipper game, Christmas Day.


Wishing you a quieter day when you want it.
Wishing you the holiday season of your dreams.
Wishing you a wonderful, healthy 2020 ahead. 
Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate you.







Just because ...


Chinese Ringneck Pheasant






A smile for Thursday ...








1 comment:

john said...

Sounds like you had a smashing wonderful day! Happy Boxing Day! :-)