Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Day 2693: Oh, what a day!




Nancy: Ballpoint pen drawing & Neo-colors







Want music?

 




Click here for Billy Paul, Me and Mrs. Jones.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?






Oh, what a day indeed.



A lot to get done before I turn 78.
A mammogram at 10 am. So fun 😡!
3-1/2 hours at DMV, since my license was to expire 12/11.




No appointment, I've mentioned my procrastination skills.
While at the DMV waiting, the water I brought in my bag,
leaked on everything including my DMV forms.
So, when they finally called #174 to window 2,
I handed the lady damp papers, that she wouldn't touch. 
She let me lay them on another sheet of paper.
At 2 pm I was at Freeway Honda to have my tires checked.
I took dry cleaning on the way home. 
Once home I ate then started on this blog. 
I am to be at the house on the hill
by 5 pm to go to dinner with SM, WW, GH#1, 2, 3.
It was a pre-birthday dinner when all 5 would be home.
Work and school kick in for the Grandhunks.

A few pictures when we got back home ...

(there was a strange fragrance that no one claimed)



I love those hugs, what better present? 
I also got a hug from Grandhunk # 1, but no camera.
Thank you to my family, I am so blessed.






Just because ...








A smile for Wednesday ...






2 comments:

Betty Cotton said...

Delightful family time! No substitute for it! Hugs are pure gift and treasured by grandmas! Loved the quote about the scarf! Keep enjoying your days!

Gail said...

Such sweet boys! Happy Birthday Jacki