Friday, December 6, 2019

Day 2688: I exercise ...





"Kiko": junk mail collage, acrylic & ink







Step by step:

 1.
"Kiko": acrylic & ink
2.
"Kiko": tissue collage, acrylic & ink
3.
"Kiko": junk mail collage, acrylic & ink
4.
"Kiko": junk mail collage, acrylic, ink & digital.









Want music?

 




Click here for Steeler Wheel, Stuck in the Middle with You.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








I'm back at the house on the hill till Sunday.



Superman and WonderWoman are in Las Vegas by now.


They are there to visit good, good friends, Kerry and Jim.
I am puppy-sitting my granddogs, Laker and Zoey.




And, sharing the house on the hill with my Grandhunks, 1,2,& 3.
Jordan, Jake & Zack, in between school and jobs.

2004
Stay tuned?







Just because...


Nicobar pigeon








A smile for Friday ...









2 comments:

john said...

I always love your step-by-step explanation. :-)

Jane I said...

Wonderful as usual< Jackie, Your stream of creativity is phenomenal. Keep it
coming. Jane Ice