Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Day 2706: Christmas Eve.




Christmas 2019


I didn't get cards out this year, WW took this one. 
Please accept it as a digital card. 
Feel free to print it out and put it with the others?
Love to you all and wishing you a very
happy, healthy, wondrous new year in 2020!






Want music?

 




Click here for Stephen Bishop, On and On.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?





Monday Night, Christmas Eve-Eve, we went to Eastside Church.



A full house including a full row of our family.

GH#1, GH#3, GH#2 at Eastside service.
Mike, Hoda, GH#3, Grandma, WW, SM, GH#1, Lauren, GH#2, Maddie, Jimmy, Tarek
We were lucky to have this church service available, so all 12 but Logan could attend. Some of the Gradhunks work Christmas Eve.

GH#3, WW, SM, GH#!, GH#2


Lauren, Maddie & Jimmy,, missing Logan.

Hoda & Mike
GM, GH##, GH#2, GH#1


It's all about family. Wishing you and yours a very ...





I was listening to a podcast, a new thing to me, and 
doodling with my mouse as I listened. I started with a 
yellow-ish background, as it is one of my lesser-used colors.
Then scribbled sort of a face.


I added an old art and PS filters



... ending up with this. Playtime!





A smile for Tuesday ...








3 comments:

elenor said...

Merry . Christmas, dear Jacki!
All the best wishes from far across the sea.
I always enjoy seeing you with your fabulous family.

Julie said...

Merry Christmas Jacki!
I liked seeing your family, and also your digital scribble.
I think the ladies at my office would appreciate your "funny", too!

john said...

HO, HO, HO! :-)