Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Day 2224: Looking for the good stuff.




graffiti face: Montana markers











Want music?

 




Click here for Aretha Franklin, At last.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Home from 5 days from up on the hill.
Unpacked, put in a load of laundry and ...
not in the best possible mood.
I heard a knock on the door.
I opened to see my 6'5" Grandhunk #1!
 A sight to behold. Totally made my day! 
He was stopping by after his fist class of the new year.
Handsome, kind & smart, he asked me what I needed.
He sat on the couch that he & his brothers made lumpy (here).



I started rattling on about my tech-y problems.
How my phone didn't synch with my lap top, etc.
He took my phone, up-dated & saw that my cloud was full!
Now you don't want a full cloud!
Apple had been telling me that, but I ignored.
We signed me up for storage and he updated where needed. 
The MacPro laptop is now sailing with the latest "High Sierra".
My external drive on my old MacPro is still not working,
but a trip to get a new cord & an adapter might be a fix.
You get the idea, an hour and a half of pure pleasure. 
Several hugs and he was off to do homework.
Leaving me smiling. Good stuff does wonders.


GH#1 & GH#3 2012
Great memories, they all love that couch.






Another cool thing. 
Last Thursday in class, a new student brought me a gift!





She had heard me say I am currently nuts about cacti!
This will hold my cacti papers and give me ideas.
Thank you kind Katie!






You might want to check out this one minute video here
it's about the best airport in the world! Unbelievable!
A guaranteed Wow!








A smile for Tuesday ...







No comments: