Saturday, August 18, 2018

Day 2214: ... my version of the twilight zone.






gold: abstract collage with handmade papers.













Want music?

 




Click here for Aretha Franklin, I say a little prayer.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










You might know or maybe surmised,
I don't date, haven't in years and years.
I get along pretty well on my own.
I am an only child so I was raised to function alone.
My significant other, my 2006 MacPro, 
ancient in tech terms, is a good ol'guy.
He and I are aging together ...
both running out of memory at about the same pace.
I have a jazzy new MacPro laptop, 
but I am still more comfortable with, so loyal to the old guy.
To help him out, I put everything on an external hard drive.
Now, the external hard drive has disappeared from the desktop!
It is on, plugged-in but missing from the desktop?
So temporarily (I think) I cannot access all my stuff.
This is my version of the twilight zone.







Maybe cross some digits & appendages for me if you can?











Puppy Update:








Zoey, 18 weeks,  GH#3, 17 years


another GH#3 funny, this from 2014 ... WW keeps track.

15 minutes before leaving for football practice:
Zack: mom where are my football pants?
Me: crap! I forgot to dry them!
Zack: ok, put them in the dryer with a towel. It will suck out the moisture
Me: What!?! How do you know that?
Zack: a little trick I learned in the Navy...... ;o)

AND IT WORKED!!!









A smile for Saturday ...









No comments: