Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Day 2203: $4.31 at the $ store.







legal tender: photos & digital collage










Want music?

 




Click here for Bill Withers, Lovely day.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?











This fall under the topic, things I never expected to blog about?
On my way to day class, I stopped at the dollar store.
I needed AA batteries for the clock in the garage.
I ended buying 2 pkg. of batteries, different brands. 
Don't know why?


* If you noticed the missing battery, it's in the garage clock! ;o)



Also a package of kitchen sponges & a cuticle trimmer.
In and out in 10 minutes, $4.31 total.
It is surely some kind of record?



Side note: the cashier asked how I was doing?
I answered, "I'm fine thanks, how about you"?
She seemed surprised, and said she was good,
and she thanked me for asking.
I was surprised, and asked if people didn't ask?
She said, not really. 
Mostly they don't respond to my question, 
some roll their eyes and are eager to go.
I apologized and wished her a better day today.



So, 10 minutes, $4.31 and a lesson in manners.







91 degrees, Sunny, Santa Ana, CA

















A smile for Tuesday ...








No comments: