Sunday, August 19, 2018

Day 2215: It's all about selection.







buster: collage with acrylic, text & handmade papers.











Want music?

 




Click here for Aretha Franklin, Angel.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Yesterday, here,  I mentioned my tech troubles.
The troubles have not changed. 
Still an inconvenience, irritation & frustration.
I am sure my "stuff" is on my X-hard drive, 
but for some reason the old MacPro isn't showing 
the external hard drive on the desktop, so I have no access.
I feel like it's something simple? 
Then I remembered a UCI professor in a computer class
saying "95% of all errors are selection errors."
I have proved that true repeatedly over the years.



Tonight I have decided that that might be true 
for us in our daily life?
 Hmmmmm ...








Necessary notice. Sorry.


Background :
Years ago, a bunch of people said they preferred 
not to subscribe to the blog, or join Google, but 
would like to get an e-mail with a link to the daily blog. 
So, I have had a single daily group e-mail,
which has grown to 250+ people.




Now:
 Yesterday Google blocked (randomly?) 40+ e-mails 
in this group daily link e-mail. 
I have no way of knowing if your e-mail mailbox is full, 
or if you would like it blocked or stopped?
  If you would prefer to NOT receive the daily e-mail, you can
 reply to this e-mail (jlonginc@gmail.com) & type STOP
 I will immediately remove you e-address and 
name from my address book and stop any further contact. 
I really don't want to be a nuisance in your day. ;op


Future:

** If you don't receive the daily e-mail as usual, but
 do want to see the daily blog, you can always access 
the blog by either subscribing on the blog site, 
or bookmark & go to http://jackilong.blogspot.com/ 
which will take you to that day's blog, other wise ...
I will leave your name on and you may or may not 
get it depending on who google blocks? 
These seem to be my only options. I do apologize.












Puppy Update:







Zoey: 18 weeks, Laker: 7 years.











A smile for Sunday ...










No comments: