Friday, December 27, 2019

Day 2709: Rhapsody.




Rhapsody:  acrylic, collage on print program








Want music?

 




Click here for Chaka Khan, Sweet Thing.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








I am at the house on the hill through Saturday.
 


Superman and WonderWoman took off this morning for  ...



They were driving Superman's parents to Las Vegas to celebrate their 50th anniversary. Superman's younger brother Jimmy, and wife Lauren were following. Tarek, the eldest brother needed to stay home, as he has been ill since Christmas. 


 They all left at 9 am.on their 50th anniversary, but we have 
had a lot of snow in our mountains, the I-5 was closed and 
they had to take alternate routes.

photos by WonderWoman

They arrived safely after 6 pm. Quite an anniversary memory

Meanwhile, back at the house on the hill,  We had a lot of rain yesterday and last night, and it is cold here. Cold.



I took pictures from the yard, and later ...

Laker
Zoey.
And, a bonus, I found an early puppy picture of Zoey.




Check out those paws.




A smile for Friday ...







2 comments:

Sam Zimmerman said...

What a cute puppy, just what I needed on Friday morning!

john said...

You so capture the Asian flavor in your portraits. I looked and looked and looked some more and I think it is the eyes that reflect this flavor. :-)