Thursday, October 18, 2018

Day 2275: How about some Apfelstrudel?






comparisons: ink, graphite, acrylic, junk mail collage & digital

. . .



The original was a graphite & acrylic sketch ...



 then combined with parts of a junk mail collage, layered twice.





I actually like both of the above individually, 
but this was about creating a new version.
What do you think? I love feedback. ;o)






Want music?

 




Click here for Lionel Ritchie, Love will find a way.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









I went to the grocery today, and had such a craving for sweets.
All the breads, cookies & desserts were calling to me.
I did look, but I came home sweets free.
But, I kept thinking about the sweets I saw.
I opened my e-mail, and Austrian artist & friend, Heidi said ...
"Today I have a Step by Step for you, Jacki 😀 
It‘s about baking an Apfelstrudel (Apple strudel)."

 > < . > < . > <

"In the first pic you see what is needed: 
flour, butter, eggs, some water, salt, apples." 


all photo by Heidi Putschoegl

"2nd: preparing the dough."



 
"Let the dough rest in the fridge."




 
"Roll it out." 






"Place the apple slices on the dough, add some sugar, 
 raisins, cinnamon, vanilla and nuts. 
Fold it together,  brush it with a whisked egg."


"Put it into the oven and let it bake."

photo by Heidi Putschoegl
 
"And then enjoy!"



"Hope you like my little story. 
Wishing you a fine evening." 
Thanks so much Heidi!
So, if this didn't make you drool, check that pulse!











For FB Throwback  Thursday ...



Disneyland Hotel, 1988


Ryusho Sakagami Sensei











A smile for Thursday ...





 

No comments: