Monday, October 8, 2018

Day 2265: The day after.





Ginger: gesso. acrylic, collage on 24 x 24 canvas. (owned by Josie Hamilton)












Want music?

 




Click here for Michael McDonald, Aint No Mountain High Enough
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









The day after. 
Sometimes it can be a let down? Not today.
Saturday was a biggie, GH#3 turned 18.
I texted him yesterday morning, and when he replied, 
I called & sang "Happy Birthday" as I have every year.
This was not meant as a punishment, but his ears might disagree.
I told him years ago that he got to celebrate once I sang. 
So it's a tradition. I had to.
He had a whole day of 18 year old celebration planned.
I hope to hear about it today ...  and thanks to his boss 
at Rockwell's for giving him two days off.
We will all be able to go to church together at 4:30pm service.


October 7, 2018, Eastside Church, Anaheim, CA

GH#1 age 20, GH#2 age 19 & GH#3 age 18   photo by WonderWoman


Last Sunday, and no, we didn't plan to co-ordinate.










Puppy Update:



photo by WonderWoman




Zoey and her new donut!











A smile for Monday ...





 

No comments: