Friday, May 24, 2024

Day 4289: Something Missing, and Studio Stuff.

     

    

"God bless the Children of War": photo, collage, digital.

 

 


  

Want music?

 

    

Click : Lauren Hill, Can't Take My Eyes Off You.

 


  

 

 
2GN2S

Something Missing?



"So, I go to McDonald's since I'm sick and don't feel like cooking, and order a big mac meal and head home. I get home and to my amazement there's no burger...on my burger.
Initially I wanted to be upset, as a paying customer, and blame whoever it is that made the sandwich for such a stupid silly mistake.
However, as someone who has worked in the service industry for a long time I couldn't help but to laugh. It really made me reflect on some of my worst days where I have made silly mistakes and had to stand silently while getting screamed at by some angry middle-aged Karen lady about how stupid and uneducated I must be.
I headed back to McDonalds to show them and get a corrected one and we all had a great laugh about it. I was happy to laugh with the staff and wait for a fresh one. We, as humans, all make mistakes and no matter how stupid or silly it may seem, it happens! Not every situation involving simple mistakes needs to be hostile or make the individual feel belittled. We have all forgotten to put the Big mac on the Big mac at some point. Be kind" Credit: Rob Goddard





It's late and I am tired.
I puszzled over what Day #4289 Update could be?
This brain is less agile when weary.
But, there is a part of me that is childishly hopeful and trusting.
Something will come.
And then I looked around at my clutter, and stuff.
That's it, share the stuff in my studio!








 
 
 
 

  
 
A 2+ minute video, Furniture trees, here
(Thanks Bryan Crismas
 
 
  
 
Just because ...
  
 
Japanese Snow Fairy

  


 

Friday's Smiles ...  



 

 
 
 



   




   




   





 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cleaning out 2china cabinets prep to have new flooring installed. Reminded me of the circus when the tiny car comes out and 20 clowns crawl out. Enormous amount of stuff.!!

elenor said...

Jacki, I not only enjoyed your today's blog but also yesterday's when I was on my way home from Milano.
Be kind may be a key to a better world at least for some of us.
To see what you like and keep was a treat. Thanks for showing.
Wishing you a great weekend, Jacki!

jacki long said...

Thanks Anonymous, yes! What a great analogy.
If you could see what await me when I round up some energy! Wow!

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor, I love it when you get to take a trip. I know you had a great time.