Sunday, October 29, 2023

Day 4093: Drawings and an Invitation

     

"Discontent": junk collage, acrylics



 

Want music?

    Click here:Natalie Cole, Everlasting Love

 


2GN2S ...


Last year while waiting for GH#1, I drew a quick postcard to Mitzi, who sent me a cute Halloween card.

It was so much fun ...

I drew more and ... 


when GH#1 came ...

we dropped them off at the P.O.

win - win !
 
 


 

An invitation for you.


18041 Goldenwest St, Huntington Beach, CA 92648
photo by Dan Kee

I have been asked to do an art demo for the Huntington Beach Art League on
Wednesday, November 1st. So I am working, preparing for that. It will be at the beautiful, new HB Senior Center on Goldenwest off of the 405 freeway. It starts at 7 PM and done by 8:30. HBAL asked to to post this on my blog and invite anyone that is interested. It's free, you don't have to be a member to attend. It's a great group, I've been a member since 1999. I will be working with about 6+ messed-up canvases and try to finish or at least improve them. To show the recycling of canvases using gessos, collage and acrylic.  

 


 
 
A 2 minute sweet video, Gratitude, here.


 
Just because ...
 
Spotted Dove

 

Sunday's Smiles ...
    

  

  
 
 

  



 

 

4 comments:

elenor said...

Your Halloween cards are so nice, Jacki! Adorable.
Have a good week ahead!

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor, you too!

john said...

Coming to see your work and writing is like taking a mini vacation. So fun! :-)

jacki long said...

I love it when you visit, John, thank you for taking the time!