Sunday, January 8, 2023

Day 3794: Invitation and Step x Step.

 

 

"Attacks": junk mail collage, digital.



Want music?




Click here: Charlie Puth, Marvin Gaye
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 


2GN2S ...

"For me? Are you sure?"


Scott Stallings recently received one of the most coveted deliveries in golf: An invitation to play in the Masters Tournament in April. However, this man was Scott Stallings, Atlanta-area realtor, not Scott Stallings, internationally-ranked pro golfer. An honest mistake! Stallings, the realtor, reached out to Stallings, the golfer, who had to be convinced it wasn't a prank. "I’m [100%] sure this is NOT for me," Stallings wrote in his message, along with photos of the very fancy invitation. "I play but wow! No where near your level." Stallings, the golfer, said he had been checking his mailbox for days hoping for his first invite to the tournament since 2014. Now they both have a great story to tell on the links.





Step-by-step ...
 
 
1
 
2

3

4
 
5
 
6

"Windblown" was the last of a series of 20 angels. Rad Nana has suggested a Karate angel? I may try?




 
 
 
A -minute video, Chipmunkhere.


 
Just because ...
 
 
Striolated Manakin


 

 


Smiles for Sunday ...
 
  

 
  

 




 


 

                             Thanks for coming by today

 

 


6 comments:

elenor said...

Great collage, Jacki, and a wonderful step-by-step. I think you made it for me - thanks.
How did you decide about today's Kangeiko?
I hope you had a fine Sunday anyway.

Carrol Wolf said...

Wow again, Jacki,

The chipmunk video reminded me of me eating See's Candy! The sculpture of the father and son was so poignant and the quote of the Dali Lama spot on. Thank you for another wonderful blog.

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor. I decided to be a grown-up and I stayed home and pouted a little. No one had to see it, as I live alone.

jacki long said...

Thank you, Carol. I love hearing from you. I learn a lot doing this silly blog, the residual bonus from hunting cool stuff! You will love tomorrow's video!

john said...

Love the hair in Windblown. Thanks for the step-by- step. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John! So good to see you Sunday, a good group!