Friday, December 28, 2018

Day 2346: A new discovery!





blue farm: old photo, junk mail collages & digital










Want music?

 




Click here for Glass Animals, Gooey.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Today before class we were talking.
It came up about how fast time seems to goes by. 
I mentioned that WonderWoman said she remembered 
me telling her years ago that the older we get, 
 time goes by faster. She said now she really sees that it is true. 
I said, oh wait! It keeps accelerating.
Then Mike said it's like a car, at ten years old time goes at
ten miles an hour. In your thirties, thirty miles an hour, and so on.
Wow! I had never heard that but it sure makes sense why
my time is flying by, over the speed limit!









63 degrees, Some Clouds, Santa Ana, Ca.











A smile for Friday ...






No comments: