Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Day 2337: And since I messed up ...






Mediterranean: collage &acrylic.










Want music?

 




Click here for  Roberta Flack, Killing me softly.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








A blog re-post, authorized By Carrol Wolf ...
from Day 1407 on June 2, 2016
 
"Working on junk mail postcards.
And, I planned to show the step-by-step again.


step 1 & 2


Acrylic background with 1 piece of mulberry paper.



step 3

1 strip of junk mail ...
then I got busy having fun and forgot to scan.


steps 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8

Done and ready to address.



And since I messed up, I started a new one ...


steps 1,2,3,4 & 5

Acrylic background & 4 scraps before I remembered to scan!


step 6


Sometimes I have tv on behind me & turn when it sounds good.
Other times I listen to music, Pharrell, Al Green, gospel etc.
Tonight I am listening to Beethoven as I work, 
so maybe I'll blame him?


step 7 & 8

Done and ready to mail.




WonderWoman was amused that I would take time to 
do a small collage on the address side of the postcard.
I did it once and liked the look, so I have kept it up.
Sometimes it's better than the front.
What do you think?
I really do love feedback from you."











A smile for Wednesday ...





No comments: