Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Day 2322: Is th pope Catholic?





trying to focus: junk mail collage










Want music?

 




Click here for Nina Simone, Feeling Good.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Thia morning I got this super cool text message ...




Asking if I had time for GrandHunk#3 to come over, 
is like asking ... "is the Pope Catholic?"




So GH#3 came at 3 pm, after school, and he worked on 


  

his color wheel and I worked on this blog.
He called GH#1 & GH#2 who live a few miles away.
Gh#1 had to work 5 - 11pm, but GH#2 decided to join us
and we decided to go to dinner at Sushi Damu, 
an all you can eat sushi and more restaurant.




I needed a photo and both Grandhunks had hoods on, so
I said, "I need a hood", then remembered I was wearing a hood, 
so we got a selfie. 

 
GH#3, Grandma, GH#2


Time with Grandhunks ... golden.
I am so grateful.







67 degrees, Sunny, Santa Ana, CA














A smile for Tuesday ...





No comments: