Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Day 2323: A study in contrasts.





enzo: paper collage & digital











Want music?

 




Click here for Ray Orbison, Pretty Woman.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










I made a quick trip to Fashion Island for a return, 
and a small purchase. In and out in half an hour.
A new record. Before I left I took photos of their
beautiful and very tall Christmas tree. 



A popular place for Christmas photos.
When I got home I looked at my little tree.


I love their big tree, but this one is perfect for me.
A study in contrasts. 






A great mail day. 
Beside wonderful family photo Christmas cards,
I received Muse Mail from Colorado artist, Cindy Jamieson.





We are a group of twelve artists who send art 
to each other on a monthly basis.




What a treat to receive beautiful art each month.
Thank you Cindy!











A smile for Wednesday ...




No comments: