Monday, December 3, 2018

Day 2321: No Sunday only discount for me.





Mia: photo, collage & digital











Want music?

 




Click here for Judith Hill, Cry, Cry, Cry.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








I have had more time and achieved less this weekend.
Friday was busy and fairly productive, here.
But Saturday, I was in pj's all day.
 I didn't make my bed! I usually do.
And when I do, I look sorta like this. Sorta!
 


Even though I live alone and nobody sees or cares,
I think of it as a commitment to the day ahead.
It doesn't always work out that way, but I try.
So I napped, read, ate, watched tv and repeated, all day. 
I don't do this often, but when I do I call it a sloth day.
 
 
 
 
Today, Sunday was more energized, if not productive.
I went to the house on the hill to puppy sit, while ...
 Superman, WonderWoman, Cheryl & Johnnie 
went to the Laker game in LA.




Believe it or not, I didn't take any puppy or Laker photos?
I did get to visit with Grandhunk#3 as he came home from
working a 5 hour brunch shift. Time with him is golden.
On the way home I stopped at Target, they were taking 
10% off their gift cards, today only. Every parking space 
was filled and cars were cruising around hunting. 
I exited and came home. No Sunday only discount for me.
Is it just me, or has Christmas started even earlier this year? 
Are you in the holiday spirit? Let me know?









Meet Tanner!





Is that not the sweetest face you've seen in awhile?
His Grandma, my cousin Martha, sent it to me last October.
It was Tanner's 10th Birthday and his team won the Championship! 
I studied the photo and wrote to see if I could use the photo?
No reply, I was disappointed but moved it to the back burner.
Yesterday, I got an email, saying yes, so let me tell you 
a little bit about Tanner and his amazing family. 
Tanner is the youngest of seven, so a family of nine!
Elementary, Middle & High School & 2 busy parents.
And they are terrific, individually and together.





Can you find Tanner?











A smile for Monday ...




 

No comments: