Saturday, January 27, 2018

Day 2011: GH#3 & clouds!






Cousin Katha: old photo. collage & digital













Want music?

 




Click here for Maurice Ravel, string Quartet in F major.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










I have been at the Superheroes house since Wednesday.





Superman & WonderWoman are in Palm Springs on business.




So it's just Grandhunk #3 and Granddog, Laker & I.





And it's good!






Grandhunk #3 home from a long day at OLU 
& then wrestling ...takes time for Laker, 
before tackling 2 hours homework.
After which I watched him play (video game) Fortnite.
The joys of being a Grandma.










Thursday on the way home from Westminster
the clouds were spectacular!




I am always on the lookout for something you might like?




So once off the 22 and 55 freeway, 





at every stoplight long enough,




I took cloud portraits for you & me.






Stratus, cumulus, & strato-cumulus, all for you!




With a bow on it!

Thanks for visiting, have a wonderful weekend!











A smile for Saturday ...









No comments: