Sunday, January 28, 2018

Day 2012: Warning: Extreme language & violence.







Lizzie:  altered photo, junk mail collage & digital
















Want music?

 



Click here for Maroon Five, Sunday Morning
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










I went to see Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri.
I went alone at noon & earned a free popcorn!
I had three movies I wanted to see, this one fit my time schedule.





A rough, crude, compelling movie that somehow balances 
searing drama with dark comedy 
& a few laugh-out-loud moments. 
Frances McDormand and the veteran cast 
create unforgettable performances. 
Written & directed by Martin McDonagh
*Warning: Extreme language & violence.
*I could have linked a trailer, 
but was afraid it would offend.












A smile for Sunday ...










No comments: