Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Day 2000: 5 years, 175 days. No skips.






barn series #4, old photo,acrylic, collage & digital













Want music?

 





Click here for Family Affair, Sly and the Family Stone
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Day 2000! 

kanji calligraphy by Demura Sensei. 1.15.2018

5 years, 175 days, everyday.
Not all winners, but still ...  everyday.  No skips.
435,117 views from the Unites States, Italy, Canada, 
Ukraine, Austria, Germany, South Korea, 
United Kingdom, China & Ireland, in that order.
A surprising journey!



I didn't know what to post for Day 2000, 
but decided to re-post  Day 1, the beginning ...
as I start on toward Day 3000, one day at a time.

On Friday, July 20, 2012, Day 1, I wrote ...

 

Hello out there? I am jumping in without planning, typing skills 
or blog knowledge but determined to get this show on the road. 
A little patience will be necessary on both ends 
as I struggle and learn through my mistakes.

Like you, I have a myriad of interests and views. 
I intend to spill them all out, 
freeing space for new stuff and see what happens. 
To start a blog has been on my to-do list for over three years. 
So to say I am a procrastinator is the ultimate understatement. 
I am wondering what to post first, 
but if I wait for that special "inspirational, 
perfect thing" I will continue to wait?

So, I am posting an Instagram photo from my yard. 
It's of an orchid that wasn't making it inside and 
instead of throwing it out, I put it in my yard near a sprinkler, 
and, in time, it just bloomed! 
I love that and hope this blog can follow that path.
 7.20.2012






I thank you for your visits and patience. 








70 degrees, Sunny, Santa Ana, CA












A smile for Tuesday ...










No comments: